Sales Manager BENELUX (m/f)
ERBER Group is a leading group of companies in the field of feed- and food safety, focusing on natural feed additives, feed and food analysis and biotechnological plant protection. We are an expert organization and the global leader in our core business of mycotoxin risk management. ERBER Group consists of BIOMIN, ROMER LABS, SANPHAR and EFB.
To further secure our rapid growth and at your earliest convenience we are looking for the right woman or man to fill our vacant position as
Sales Manager BENELUX (m/f)
These are the tasks we trust in you:
This is a Key Management role in developing the Benelux business unit.
Reporting to the Biomin Benelux Managing Director, the role will encompass responsibility for generating sales across the region to new customers, supplying Biomin products to the Ruminants (main focus) industries. Further you are developing relationships with feed companies, merchants, veterinarians and distributors, as well as directly to farms.
You are the ear close to the market for our further development:
Providing technical support to both current and prospective customers, working with Biomins’ team of Technical Support Managers (who regularly visit the Benelux region). Developing and maintaining relationships with a range of industry contacts and stakeholders.
To leave real 'foodprints' with us you need the following skills:
- You have 110% passionate interest in animal nutrition
- Ideally you have an educational background (college/university) in Animal Health (Veterinarian) or Animal Nutrition / Animal Science
- A successful track record of minimum five years’ practical experience acquired in animal health and/or animal nutrition in the ruminants sector both on technical and commercial dimensions
- Knowledge of gut health products (e.g. phytogenics, probiotics, prebiotics, acidifiers) and mycotoxin remediation products would be a major benefit
- Customer focus and very good communication and presentation skills
- Team player, self-motivated, with a "can do" attitude
- Pioneer spirit and performance orientation
- Willingness to travel around dedicated region (~60% business travel)
What do we stand for? We are Pioneers, Partners and Performers!
- A task with development potential and a high dose of trust in your capabilities
- Exciting and challenging European and global tasks
- Internal and external development programs
- Unique company culture and first name terms from trainee to CEO
- Here are some more good reasons to work for us.
What else to know?
- Reference Number: 499
- You will be based in Uden (Netherlands) or home office
- Your type of employment: 40 hours/week, full-time, permanent contract
Are you ready to leave real 'foodprints‘ with us? We are looking forward to your online application.
You have questions? Please contact: Ms Sanja POLOJAC, +43 2782 803 0
Or visit our website: www.biomin.net