Regional Marketing Officer (m/f)
At BIOMIN we harness the power of science to support animal health and performance. By applying state-of-the-art and proprietary technology we deliver natural, sustainable and profitable solutions to the livestock industry. For over 35 years we have pioneered innovative solutions for mycotoxin risk management and gut performance. BIOMIN is part of ERBER Group.
Beside 'Mycotoxin Risk Management' and 'Gut Performance' - 'Animal Nutrition' is the 3rd strong pillar within BIOMIN. Within the 'Animal Nutrition' product segment, we are providing feeding solutions to ensure production efficiency at all customer levels. We are providing premixes, mineral feeds and special feed supplements for swine, poultry and ruminants as well as nutritional management expertise (feed evaluation, formulation service, management support).
As a Regional Marketing Officer you are supporting the Region of Central Europe including Germany, Austria and the CEE countries.
We are as of now or at your earliest convenience looking for the right woman or man to fill our vacant position as
Regional Marketing Officer (m/f)
As a real performer you are in charge of the following:
- Develop the marketing strategy for the region based on division marketing strategy and division marketing framework
- Prepare and own the regional marketing budget
- Coordinate the development of Sales and Marketing Action Plans for each market (in cooperation with the Region and the respective countries)
- Develop and implement the brands in the region, identifying and defining the key selling points with focus on value creation, product differentiation and positioning
- Manage the regional and coordinate the local sales materials and incentives
- Manage BIOMIN’s participation at the scientific & animal specific events and trade shows.
- Plan, initiate and lead the regional marketing meetings
For result-driven sales talents with passion for animal nutrition, we are the best place to be. Are you ready?
- Academic degree in Animal Nutrition, Agricultural Sciences, Veterinary Medicine, or similar
- At least 5 years of sales experience in the feed industry
- Strong customer-focus, understanding of customer needs and market trends
- Strategic thinking and analytical skills, combined with excellent self-management
- Entrepreneurial spirit and result-focused
- Fluency in English and German
- Willingness to travel around your dedicated region (40%)
We are Pioneers, Partners and Performers. And that's what you can count on:
- Exciting and challenging tasks (conferences, internal and external events, networking,…)
- Opportunity to shape a business in rapidly growing markets
- Unique company culture, broad diversity and flat hierarchies
- A company belonging to a group with strong sales and growth for more than 35 years
- Here are some more good reasons to work for us.
What else to know?
- Reference Number: 457
- You will be based in Getzersdorf (Austria)
- Your type of employment: 38.5 hours/week, full-time, permanent contract
- Based on your classification in our ERBER Group career model, your professional experience and your qualification, we offer you an attractive total compensation package starting at € 40.000 gross p.a. (full-time incl. fix and variable components)
Are you ready to leave real 'foodprints‘ with us? We are looking forward to your online application.
You have questions? Please contact: Ms Sanja POLOJAC, +43 2782 803 0
Or visit our website: www.biomin.net