Managing Director (global) (f/m)
At SANPHAR, an in-depth knowledge of animal husbandry and top diagnostic services are the base for successful customer service in the areas of biosecurity as well as preventative and therapeutic solutions for livestock. We are a veterinary pharmaceutical company offering disinfectants, pharmaceuticals and vaccines for poultry, pigs and aquaculture. SANPHAR is part of ERBER Group.
At ERBER Group we have 15 production sites worldwide, 1400 dedicated employees and high quality products that are represented in more than 140 countries all over the world. Our international focus and our in-house research and development department are key elements of our success. The global head office is located in Austria, and we are represented with own entities throughout the globe, starting from Europe, North and South America, to Asia Pacific and China.
To further secure growth of SANPHAR business globally, we are looking for a senior professional to join us as
Managing Director (global)
- SANPHAR (m/f)
These are the tasks we trust in you:
- Defining and ensuring implementation of SANPHAR strategy worldwide
- Driving the business growth of SANPHAR business globally, organically or through acquisitions
- Developing the vaccine business
- Steering, managing and coordinating SANPHAR activities between the regions
- Budget and sales responsibility
- Developing business opportunities for existing and new product lines, key account management
- Responsible for Research and Development, Procurement and Production and Marketing
- Responsible to meet all legal requirements including health and safety, ensuring compliance with quality and environmental management standards
To leave real 'foodprint' with us you need the following skills:
- University degree in veterinary/animal science and/or business administration
- 15+ years of experience in animal health industry (vaccine) and in commercial functions
- Proven track record of growing business organically or through acquisitions in animal health (vaccine) business
- Good industry knowledge and network
- Organizational & management competencies in building up and managing a team
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Excellent command of English mandatory, Portuguese is an advantage
Our culture: Pioneers, Partners and Performers – this means for you:
- A position in the global HQ of an innovative company pursuing a global growth strategy
- An enterprise with strong growth during the past 35 years
- Room to maneuver and freedom to act within your field of expertise
- In-house R&D team and state-of-the-art technologies
- Unique company culture, broad diversity and flat hierarchies
- Performance-oriented and market-compliant remuneration
- 100% trust in your skills in advance
- Great workspace and corporate culture - Great Place to Work® employer award
- Here are some more good reasons to work for us
What else do you need to know?
- Reference Number: 529
- You will be based in Getzersdorf/St. Pölten (Austria), which is close to Vienna (highest quality of living according to Mercer study)
- This position is available immediately however, we are happy to consider your notice period or your desired start date.
Are you ready to leave real 'foodprint‘ with us?
We are looking forward to your online application.
Do you have any questions? Please contact: Ms Sanja POLOJAC, +43 2782 803 0
Or visit our website: www.sanphar.net