Corporate Trainee (m/f/d) Project Management Office
As an international family business of the plasma industry, we are proud of this: our products can save lives. We have strong European roots and are growing continuously. Therefore, we are looking for:
Corporate Trainee (m/f/d)
Corporate Project Management Office
Our Corporate Project Management Office has a mission: to establish first class project management at Octapharma. To reach this goal our colleagues are continuously working with improvement of our project management tools, they manage directly international projects ensuring control over scope, time and cost and consult project managers across the organisation with best practice approaches.
As a trainee you will be mentored by an experienced project manager and directed through an exiting 12-months training program including the possibility to experience leading a cross-functional project team, building your network within the group and gain an insight into professional project management.
The traineeship will start by October 1st, 2019.
What we expect?
- Completed university studies (maximum of 2 years professional experience)
- International experience in manufacturing or technical environment beneficial, experience in Pharmaceutical area is a plus
- Solid business process understanding
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English is a must, German is appreciated, but not mandatory
- Structured and process-orientated personality with sound communication abilities
- Highly reliable, precise, well organized
- Willingness to travel (assignments at other company sites)
What we offer?
- Versatile tasks in an international environment, flexibility and self-responsibility
- Familiar surroundings of a family business with benefits such as Do & Co company restaurant and exceptional employee events
- Reliable employer with generous social benefits and marketable payment. We are offering for this position an annual gross salary of € 40,000 (full-time 38 h/week, All- In contract regarding collective agreement for employees of the chemical industry VG III)
Do you want to become a member of Octapharma? We look forward to receiving your application in English:
Oberlaaer Straße 235, 1100 Vienna, Anna Seress, MA
T: +43 (1) 610 32 – 1518, www.octapharma.com
The vision of Octapharma is “Our passion drives us to provide new health solutions advancing human life”. Headquartered in Lachen, Switzerland, Octapharma is one of the largest human protein manufacturers in the world, developing and producing human proteins from human plasma and human cell lines. As a family-owned company, Octapharma believes in investing to make a difference in people’s lives and has been doing so since 1983; because it’s in our blood.Our company values are Ownership, Integrity, Leadership, Sustainability and Entrepreneurship.
In 2017, the Group achieved €1.72 billion in revenue, an operating income of €349 million and invested €287 million to ensure future prosperity. Octapharma employs more than 7,700 people worldwide to support the treatment of patients in 113 countries with products across three therapeutic areas:
- Haematology (coagulation disorders)
- Immunotherapy (immune disorders)
- Critical care
Octapharma owns six state-of-the-art production facilities in Austria, France, Germany, Mexico and Sweden.
For more information visit: http://www.octapharma.com