Technical Sales Manager (m/f)
Do you have what it takes to drive growth in the livestock feed industry? We are with immediate effect looking for the right woman or man to successfully lead BIOMIN as a full-time colleague on its future path as
Technical Sales Manager (m/f) Specialization: Ruminant Nutrition
Europe / Job#11661
You are a partner for our clients:
You give technical service to customers and key accounts and support the sales managers in the field with specialization on Ruminant Nutrition. You give proposals for new product- and application development and provide valuable solutions to customer requests. Further you are in charge of field trials.
You are the ear close to the market for our further development:
Listen carefully is extremely important for a technical sales manager, since your insight is the basis for the development of new products. You spend approximately 50% of your time at customer places around Europe. During your attendance at international fairs and congresses you can show your profound technical knowledge and strong networking skills.
To leave your foodprint with us you need the following skills:
- Academic education and background in animal nutrition (either Veterinary or Nutritional Degree)
- Minimum of 7 years of professional experience in this field
- Expert in Ruminant Nutrition
- Fluent in English, any other language of advantage
We are Pioneers, Partners and Performers. That means for you:
- 100% of our trust in advance
- Exciting and challenging European tasks
- An enterprise in a group of companies with strong sales and growth during the past 30 years
- Top-notch teams and leading-edge technology
- Well-established, developing and new markets
- Unique company culture, broad diversity and flat hierarchies
Your remuneration depends on your qualification and your performance with the opportunity for upward development.
At BIOMIN we harness the power of science to support animal health and performance. By applying state-of-the-art and proprietary technology we deliver natural, sustainable and profitable solutions to the livestock industry. For over 30 years we have pioneered innovative solutions for mycotoxin risk management and gut performance.
BIOMIN is part of ERBER Group.
Are you ready to leave your foodprints with us?
We are looking forward to your online application.
ERBER Group is a leading group of companies in the field of food- and feed safety, focussing on natural feed additives, feed and food analysis and biotechnological plant protection. We are an expert organization and the global leader in our core business of mycotoxin deactivation. As Pioneers, Partners and Performers we are leaving foodprints.
ERBER Group consists of BIOMIN, ROMER LABS, SANPHAR, BIO-FERM and EFB.