Development Associate (m/f)
Do you have what it takes to drive growth in the livestock feed industry? We are with immediate effect looking for the right woman or man to successfully support BIOMIN as full-time colleague on its future path as.
Development Associate (m/f)
Getzersdorf (Austria) / Job #11781
These are the tasks and responsibilities we entrust to your care:
- Planning, coordination and documentation of animal feeding trials and experiments
- Data management and interpretation, statistical analysis and preparation of scientific trial reports, contribution to or writing of scientific publications
- Developing and establishing of collaborative networks and partnerships with relevant research organizations, active participation at scientific congresses
- Involvement in technical review meetings of research projects
In order to leave your foodprint, you need the following skills. Are you ready?
- Degree in Animal science (MSc.), Veterinary or natural science
- Experience in scientific / trial design, data analysis and writing reports is necessary
- Strong ability to work in a global team of professionals, structured thinking and able to generate innovative ideas
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English
We are Pioneers, Partners and Performers. That means for you:
- 100% of our trust in advance
- Exciting and challenging European and global tasks
- An enterprise in a group of companies with strong sales and growth during the past 30 years
- Top-notch teams and leading-edge technology
- Well-established, developing and new markets
- Unique company culture, broad diversity and flat hierarchies
Due to legal requirements we have to state that the minimum salary for this position is EUR 22.400,- gross per year (full-time). Our actual remuneration packages are in line with attractive market salaries.
At BIOMIN we harness the power of science to support animal health and performance. By applying state-of-the-art and proprietary technology we deliver natural, sustainable and profitable solutions to the livestock industry. For over 30 years we have pioneered innovative solutions for mycotoxin risk management and gut performance.
BIOMIN is part of ERBER Group.
Are you ready to leave your foodprint with us at BIOMIN?
We are looking forward to your online application.
Questions? Please contact Ms. Kai Lie CHU, +43 2782 8030, www.biomin.net
ERBER Group is a leading group of companies in the field of food- and feed safety, focussing on natural feed additives, feed and food analysis and biotechnological plant protection. We are an expert organization and the global leader in our core business of mycotoxin deactivation. As Pioneers, Partners and Performers we are leaving foodprints.
ERBER Group consists of BIOMIN, ROMER LABS, SANPHAR, BIO-FERM and EFB.